Zero Trust Architecture
The Provenest™ Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA) Solution uses zero trust principles to plan and deploy industrial and enterprise infrastructure and workflows. Zero Trust (ZT) credits its origins and development to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and from leading information technology research organizations such as Forrester®, SANS Institute, Gartner, and others. Its principles are being embraced globally as well as gradually by U.S federal agencies and the National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST). In its broadest sense, Zero Trust is an evolving set of cybersecurity paradigms that move defenses from static, network-based perimeters to focus on users, assets, and resources and this is the basis for the Provenest™ Zero Trust Architecture Solution Suite.
The Provenest™ Solution Suite:
- Is designed to improve an enterprise’s overall information technology security posture.
- Focuses on protecting resources (assets, services, workflows, network accounts, etc.), not network segments, as the network location is no longer seen as the prime component to the security posture of the resource.
- Assumes there is no implicit trust granted to assets or user accounts based solely on their physical or network location (i.e., local area networks versus the internet) or based on asset ownership (enterprise or personally owned).
- Is architected such that individual identity and non-entity (machine) authentication and authorization (both subject and device) are discrete functions performed before a session to an enterprise resource is established.
- Is a response to enterprise network trends that include remote users, bring your own device (BYOD), bring your own identity (BYOI), and cloud-based assets that are not located within an enterprise-owned network boundary.
- Is based on principles and products of collaboration and guidance overseen from the U.S Federal CIO Council and NIST Special Publication 800-207, Zero Trust Architecture.
Zero Trust Architecture Solution Suite Managed Service and Support Centers
Provenest™ zero trust solutions are structured as a combination of commercial and open source-based tools annual licenses; API integrations; initial discovery, planning, and training services; and flexible managed support services.
|ZERO-TRUST BLADES||PDF DOWNLOAD|
|Data-Driven Zero-Trust||Provenest™ Zero-Trust Enterprise Data Security Overwatch Center|
|Identity-Driven Zero-Trust||Provenest™ Zero-Trust BYOI Enterprise Orchestrator and Overwatch Center|
|Asset-Driven Zero-Trust||Provenest™ Zero-Trust Asset-Driven Overwatch Center, available 1Q 2022|